2003 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Great Car!

2003 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car!
By allysonb on

2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just traded in my 2007 Ford F-150 for the Rav4 to get better fuel economy. I was a little hesitant going from a v8 to a 4 cyl., but this car did not dissapoint! I recently had a spinal fusion and I can drive this car all day without it bothering my back. I am also a single mom of a two year old, this car has room enough for him and all of his "gear" as well as another friend. The gas mileage is great(especialy compared to my F-150).

As a single mom as well as full time nursing student and part time worker all I was concerned with was practicality and safety...you moms know how it is! not only was this car spacious and has a great safe feeling, it looks cute too. I have no problem accelerating and it stops on a dime. My two year old is over 3 feet and about 50lbs and he is more than comfortable in the back. loading groceries is a dream with the side opening rear end. Stock stereo is amazing. I got the sport edition and LOVE my sunroof!

I wish it had some "newer" features such as thermometer, compass, and aux port. The visor mirrors are a little small, and my break peddle shakes a bit while driving. other than a few minor improvements, this car is awesome!