2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
That's My Baby!.
By CeeCee on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Vehicle is ideal for short person like me. I need to be up higher and closer to controls, which are same as Camry. Ride not as comfortable as Camry but fun. Concern about lack of rear bumper. Brakes not as responsive as Camry.Am happy with my choice.

So Far So good
By miapoet on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I researched extensively before going to test drive Escapes, Liberty's & the RAV4. Right after driving the RAV4, I bought it. The heck with the others! I think the engine is peppy enough & the gas mileage is comparable to the Ford Focus I traded. It rides good and looks stylish, sporty and cute. I now have a lot more room and the first day I made sure it could cross the creek to my favorite campsite! No problem!

Excellent all around-Love it
By Sherrie on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This Suv is so much fun to drive,it steers and controls so easy.I am under 5 feet tall and can see out of the window without a cushion.It is so reliable.Looks good,very good on gas ,and a good price compared to most Suvs.

I love my RAVioli
By Kate W. on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my RAVioli because I knew it would be quality. It corners very well, and I take them all fast. Never had any problems with it. I had one rattle from the roof rack, but that was because I didn't tighten the screw all the way. You know, the idiots who don't rate this well probably don't take care of it, or maybe the RAV was put together in the USA, because they sometimes do a half-*ssed job of building things. Or they just had bad luck. But don't take it out on the car, it is probably your fault in the first place. :)

rav4 gal
By movie on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I waited years to finally get this SUV and i did and i love it. It got me thru horrible winters this years. I just love this fun car. I will probably get another rav4 when i am done making the payments on this one. I really love it.

great purchase!
By billie72 on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I think the RAV4 is a great purchase. It has a sleek body design and handles exceptionally well. It is very comfortable and I am very impressed with the miles per gallon.

MY REVIEW
By MISS SPOILED24 on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I LOVE THIS CAR, AFTER 2 MONTH, I STILL FEEL THE SAME EXCITEMENT WHEN i GET IN IT AS WHEN I LEFT THE DEALER WITH IT. DEALERSHIP HAS BEEN GREAT AND QUITE HONESTLY, I WILL DRIVE TOYOTAS FOREVER.

rav
By hadi on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It's my wife's car,but i drive it sometimes she loves it. I think it's not a bad car it drives good. I mean it's toyota.

So far, so good...
By Stu Cole on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought this a couple months ago and loving it. A little pricey for the Sport package, considering its all cosmetic, but it does sharpen the looks quite a bit. Rides and handles almost as comfortably as the 1999 Camry we turned at end-of-lease to buy this. A little bumpier, a little noisier, but the plusses far outweight the few minuses. Love the space and ease, very comfortable, almost feels more like a station wagon than an SUV, but so compact and easy to handle.

Cute!!!!
By Celeste on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my RAV for two months. I considered a wide variety of cars, including the New Beetle, Accord, Passat, Camry Solara and RAV. I had four major criteria - cuteness, fuel economy, reliability and safety. The RAV has lived up to all my expectations. I have done better than the fuel economy estimate of 29 mpg on the highway, yet the engine is very peppy. I had driven six cylinder cars for the last ten years and was pleasantly surprised at the acceleration of the the RAV's four cylinder engine. The back area is the perfect height to sit and put on my hiking boots. I highly recommend it for those seeking a reliable, practical and cute car.