2003 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
RAV4 a Great Little SUV
By Cybermeez on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This Rav4 is my third Toyota, previously had 2 pick-ups. The RAV lives up to the Toyota reputation good mileage, reliability and a sturdy 4cyl engine. I do a lot of driving often in bad weather and the RAV gets me through, though with a little less bravado than my old Tacoma. The RAV's interior cargo space makes it a fair trade off.

the best small SUV
By roberto on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

very stylish and economical for a small suv

Great Car
By Captain Jim on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Really suprised by the comfort and handling of nour Rav 4. It fits the whole family perfectly. 4 different drivers, 4 really different size people, and no matter who drives or sits where, it's comfortable. It could use better gas milage. But it has been a dream to own!

NONE
By RCHIE on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

THE CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE

I FEEL SAFE
By GWEN on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS MY FIRST TOYOTA PURCHASE. I AM VERY PLEASED. I FEEL SAFE. EVERYONE ON MY STREET ARE TOYOTA DRIVERS, I FINALLY BECAME ONE OF THE FAMILY. ITS A GREAT FEELING. I GET ALOT OF ATTENTION ON THE HIGHWAYS AND IVE HAD PEOPLE STOP ME IN PARKING LOTS TO LOOK AT MY VEHICLE. MY HUSBAND IS VERY PLEASED THAT I CHOOOSE THIS VEHICLE, HE EVEN ENJOYS DRIVING IT. VERY SMOOTH, COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE. THANKS TOYOTA FOR SUCH A NICE VEHICLE.

great vehicle
By pmama on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my RAV4 a year ago and have not a single honest complaint about this vehicle. I traded in a corolla for this one and I am so glad I did, it is quieter, roomier and perfect for a small family like mine with young children.

Great Road Trip
By Ravlover on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I'm very impressed with the stability of this SUV. Very good handling and ride. When floored at speed there is a tendency to drop into too low a gear. All controls are easy to reach and work/feel tight. Interior design is modern/functional which I like. Will submit another review after the first winter here in Toronto. Nice 2liter Lexus 4cyl. engine. Plenty of torque.

My RAV4 - it's a BLAST!
By ajf on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great vehicle - it's a blast to drive and an interesting style. Very comfortable and lots of space for the kids and their hockey & soccer equipment. We're constantly running around from event to event, the trunk space is great and larger than most people think for a small SUV. It rides well and has great features - lots of nooks and crannies to store things

I love my Rav
By ladym/Marilyn on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned 4 types of Toyota dating back to a 1994 Corona, a Tecel, 2 Camrys, now the Rav and I love it. I just wish it had a V6 engine. But, I can live with the 4.

excellent
By jbrown on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

does everything I ask of it and more.