2002 Toyota RAV4 2.0L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Rock and Roll, but Rattles

2002 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

2002 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Rock and Roll, but Rattles and Shakes
By Maybe on

2002 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great design in and out. Handles like a car with the advantage of sitting high. It puts a smile on my face. Great for around town and gas mileage is surprisingly good. I feel the king of the road (no more threatened by the size of monster SUVs). The inside is so roomy and practical yet so small and cute from the outside. Well this is for the “Rock and Roll” part… let’s talk about the “Rattles and Shakes”. Soon the rattling annoying noises crept up from somewhere in the back. The audio unit also buzz. It drives me crazy.I see that I’m not the only one complaining about it, so I’ll take an appointment with the dealer and raise hell if they do not fix it !

Favorite Features

Love the looks, the ride, the gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Please fix the rattle noises !!! lower the price. It'd be nice if the ABS came standard. The audio sound could need some improvement, cargo net is a must if you don’t want to receive the watermelon you just bought on your feet when you open the truck.