My New-used RAV4
By sapphiretiger on
2002 Toyota RAV4 2WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
So far so Good!! This isn't the vehicle I originally planned on purchasing. A lot of people were telling me no don't get an Suv, they burn too much gas. But my Rav4 is just as good on gas mileage as my car was. It's comfortable and I like to sit up a bit higher now. For my needs it has plenty of room. Went on weekend get-away with my boyfriend and my dog; now the dog loves it too; he always wants to go for a ride in it. I like that being a Toyota it should retain its value fairly well. OVERALL SATISFIED; THE CONS ARE MINOR. luv4myrav4
Favorite Features
I like the cargo cover- it's convenient to have that privacy when you go shopping or just want to stash something without it being seen I also like that it has 2 power outlets 1 front & 1 back (great idea for campers and travelers) The alarm & seatbelt minders although a pesky saved big $$ on insurance
Suggested Improvements
I do miss having automatic on/off headlights (the buzzer is really annoying) A little more pick up wouldn't hurt and a slightly smoother ride would be great. I really wish the windows were Tinted standard. Interior lighting -why orange?And come on people the horn is a joke like RoadRunner Meep meep!