2001 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: It's All That!

2001 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

It's All That!
By Sheridan McDaniel on

2001 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This SUV has class and quality I've never experienced. The four years plus of owning this vehicle, the only issue I've ever had with it is taking it in for its required maintenance. I don't think I can ever get a better quality and more affortable vehicle unless it's a Toyota. The only reason I am departing from it is that I need more room due to medical issues, which leads me to the new 2006 that has more room. I haven't checked it out yet but if the driver seat gives me more room, then Toyota has won me over again. I will never purchase another motor vehicle outside of Toyota. I hate having to give my SUV up, but I feel like I am getting a big promotion to what Toyota has to offer me next.

My favorite feature is the low gas consumption. When I pull into the gas station I feel true bless for the extra funds I don't have to shell out. Also, love being able to make the quick lane changes with ease. It's a very sporty classy SUV and I've had great compliments on it over the years.

The only improvement I really needed was more room in the driver seat, which I hope has been done in the RAV4 2006.