This little car is a beast
By yotajeepguy33 on
2000 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV AWD
This car has been my everything from hauling hockey gear back and fourth to being a teenagers rally car, to hauling a 2500 pound trailer full of furniture when i moved it pulled it over mountain passes and through cities and on the interstate and never even put up a fit. my parents bought it with 60,000 miles and now it has over 231,000 and 100,000 put on by a teenage male with a very heavy foot. I have done things with this car that would make normal people cringe. and it still starts first time every time. you think that after so many hard miles the little car would be putting up a fight, No Sir it like thank you may I have another she still ticking away.
Favorite Features
Easiness to work on the engine though it has never had to be worked on. the ride is awesome I'm used to driving trucks so its real nice compare to those. it rides real nice on mountain roads. Awesome in the snow and for the most part has hauled everything from a trailer with furniture to fourwheelers and motorcycles and a small boat. it pulls awesome and i don't think ill ever get rid of this car.
Suggested Improvements
well just like everyone says it needed more leg room in the back but I don't sit in the back so frankly don't really care about that it has enough space for a guy, his girlfriend and his dog in the back and thats all that i need.
By hockeymom6
on 10/29/13 16:36 PM (PDT)

We bought our 2000 Toyota RAV in 2011 for our 16 year old daughter. I am driving it now while looking for a new vechicle. It is a great SUV. We have had no trouble with it. Someone asked me yesterday if it is NEW!

By yotajeepguy33
on 12/07/13 03:30 AM (PST)

it is a very god car indeed