2000 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Love My Rav4!
By Dagwood55 on 07/12/06 06:15 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition 4dr SUV

Bought used with 75K miles, now at 87K. No problems. Solid, dependable, reliable, fun to drive. Looks, drives and sounds like it's still brand new. Interior looks like new. No squeaks or rattles. Easy to park. Has lively acceleration, still gets 30 mpg on hwy, 24-25 around town. Considered AWD but went with FWD and automatic and this car is GREAT on snow (Firestone tires). Love it so much, we bought another!

Couldn't be Happier
By Tom & Lois on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition 4dr SUV

We watched Rav from day-one. In 2000, my husband surprised me for my B-day with a RAV4L (ltd edition). I love the large windows & almost no blind spots; I sit up high enough for a birdseye view without needing a ladder to get in! I love the smaller steering wheel and it turns on a dime; park it anywhere. The mileage can't be beat for highway road trips; city isn't bad either. Seats are formed & back- supporting. Everything is at your fingertips. It's a dream to drive. I love my RAV4L, can you tell? Get metallic green!

love em
By mommamel on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition 4dr SUV

fun,sporty,but still big enough for the family

Good car but needs more power
By Lioness on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition 4dr SUV

This car is alot of fun to drive. I like the fact that it is still small enough to be like a car yet higher up so that I can see more around me.

Wife's Choice, Not a Man's Car
By Rudy2000 on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition 4dr SUV

Great Toyota reliability, excellent build quality. A bit under powered, but OK for daily commute. Great gas mileage.