2000 Toyota RAV4 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2000 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
Outstanding Vehicle
By kefla22 on 06/22/05 22:17 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV

We have had our Rav4 for over 3 years. Never needed any service, besides regular maintenance. It would have been nice if Toyota put an extra 1 to 2 feet in length as the back seat hardly has any legroom. We drove across country to San Diego, was there for 6 months and drove back and it performed perfect. If you don't need a lot of room, buy this vehicle. Reliability - Committment to excellence

Still Great After All These Years
By jp582 on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV

I bought this RAV just about 5 years ago and have yet to experience one mechanical problem. Exterior is solid and interior has also held up well. Gets decent gas mileage for a little SUV (both city and highway) and I have taken it on long road trips without a problem. Lacks power on mountainous roads and hills, though and I have had it floored to keep up with the Speed Limit in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Great quality overall!

Small, but Big and Peppy Rav4
By SaraJane on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV

I have had my RAV 4 for 4 years, and it has NEVER needed any service(other than typical maintance and has been one of the most reliable cars I have owned. It is comfortable, other than the small back seat(not too great for adults),and has alot of cargo room. It also has alot of pep(I have a 5 speed), as much as any sports car I have owned in the past. Great car!!!!