2015 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Prius - Consumer Reviews

2015 Toyota Prius

View reviews for a specific Prius model:

Why would any human subject themselves to this!
By Me

2015 Toyota Prius Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the definition of an overpriced , ugly effing car. Who in the world buys this junk? I mean you have to literally believe you are not worth much at all to subject yourself to this thing. And most of you will go into debt to buy one. It's worthless on the used market. Not a good investment.

2015 prius
By ELLEN CARNRIGHT

2015 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

First Prius - Did Not Disappointed
By Patrick

2015 Toyota Prius Two 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had been interested in the idea of a Prius for over a decade now, and finally decided to pull the trigger when deciding to sell my 2011 WRX last year. I've owned the car for 13 months now and I love it. Acceleration is slower than WRX, but more than enough power to out-accelerate every other car on the road. Fuel economy is 52 MPG if I'm driving normally, 54 MPG if I attempt to hyper mile. Front seats needed more lumbar support (completely personal opinion - everyone's different on this one) so I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to pick up a $9 "Kiss My Back" mesh lumbar cushion. Rear seat offer lots of room. Interior is well thought out, controls make sense. Bluetooth audio/phone is flawless, and I can actually hold a conversation using Bluetooth phone now (WRX was way too loud). I can easily get about 550 miles per tank, and that's when I fuel up with about another gallon left.

This has been a great car. Many people have false preconceptions about the Prius while others have an irrational hatred. If you're a logical, frugal, and practical person, the choice is pretty clearcut.

My review
By Joe

2015 Toyota Prius Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my second Prius. I traded in my 2010 Prius with 130,000+ miles, which I never had a single issue with buy the way. I was expecting to keep my 2010 until it hit the 200,000 miles, but I got such a great deal on my new 2015 I couldn't resist (out the door price, 16,399 with rebate and trade-in).

chick's ride . panty dropper
By Issac Hernandez

2015 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Prices keep going up each year. Acceleration and ride comfort are really noisy. But I guess that is the price u pay for mpg.