TRADED IN CMAX AFTER 10 MONTHS FOR THIS PRIUS
By tradedcmax on
2013 Toyota Prius Three 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I had decided to buy the Ford Cmax over the Prius without having tried the Prius. I did so because I bought into the hype and I really did like the way the Cmax drove. I also wanted to do the buy American thing. After 10 months and nearly 15K miles, never going over 37mpg, dealing with the many build quality issues (lots of them) I stumbled upon the NHTSA recall for the safety crash thing and said it was the last straw. So I traded in the Cmax for the Prius. And I haven't looked back. The first 3 fill ups were 49, 47, and 45. Already I got the MPG that the CMAX could not. So it wasn't just me. The Prius works great, is comfortable, and is an amazing build quality!
Favorite Features
I love the backup camera/navigation system that comes with the level 3. I also love the soft seats, they are quite comfortable. The XM radio has an amazing sound quality. The proximity locks are very cool, never have to put a key in a lock again. Just walk up and the doors are unlocked when you touch the door handle. I am really enjoying the MPG, getting roughly 47MPG average over 3 fill ups.
Suggested Improvements
I can honestly say there is nothing that I would change about this car. The build quality is amazing, absolutely nothing was wrong with this car from the moment I test drove, purchased, and took delivery of this car.