2013 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: Love my new Prius

2013 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Love my new Prius
By pattiprius on

2013 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I owned a 2005 Prius for 8 years with no problems ever. It averaged 48-50 mpg most of those years. My new 2013 is a Prius 4 with more bells & whistles, which I thought would lower the mpg, but not so far. I averaged 53 mpg on my 1st tank!
I don't care for the center console area, less storage area than earlier models. And they replaced the map size door pockets with cup/bottle size pockets. I almost went with the larger PriusV because of the cosole area.
The solar air circulation seems to work pretty good, considering I am in FL! Anyway, it was a little higher priced, but if it works as well as my old one, it'll be worth it not to have any issues!

Quietness, mileage, projected speedometer, solar air & remote a/c, smart key, enviromental features

Interior storage / center console. Need a convenient spot to put my handbag, or paperwork, hang a trash can, box of kleenex, odds & ends etc. They left an area underneath a little bridge formed by the center console - not convenient to get at at all. Get some women on the design team.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By ohbozo
on 02/05/14 06:31 AM (PST)

I have some questions about the solar roof ... can you contact me? ohbozo@yahoo.com