2 months of city driving
By quentoncassidy on
2012 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Just had it about two months. Very good handling vehicle around town and the mpg are fantastic! I'm averaging over 50 mpg in stop and go driving. Took a relatively long trip of 350 miles and averaged 56 mpg. Seats are very comfortable and the NAV system and technology features are great. Sound system works very well; I have the Deluxe Solar Package and the upgraded stereo is excellent. There is a solar array on top of the vehicle that runs a ventilation system to cool the car on sunny days and this is another wonderful feature. I've had sun roofs on all my cars since 1978 so I had to have this on the Prius.
Favorite Features
The technology. Toyota has refined and proven their hybrid system and it works extremely well. Great gas mileage and it just drives like any other car. This car has all the tech features that anyone could want - Sat radio, bluetooth phone, Entune, Nav, etc. 50 mpg in real world driving is fantastic. 10 years from now that may be the norm, but there are very few cars out today that get this.
Suggested Improvements
None really. It's a great car, but not a luxury vehicle and lacks the refinement of more upscale brands.