2011 Toyota Prius Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Bought a new standard 2011 Prius in 2011.
was very happy with the dealer. Picked Prius cause 100% Japanese made.
Gas milage is excellent, interior room is comfortable as known.
The model that I bought;
- Can't open the trunk from inside
- Row down the windows will not wipe the fog away
- Break pedal make squee sound when press
- Radio display black out once in a while
- The BIGGEST jok of all is the spoiler melted! Beware, don't park you car with plastic spoiler near a building that has reflection windows! Who knows??!!
Was told by SF Region that this is not defect, I am hold half of the responsiblity.
I wrote complaint to Toyota headquarter in Houston TX, will see what happen.
one touch without holding the button, window row all the way down.
Power mode, use it when I go up hill.
Although make loud noise.
Don't use any plastic to make exterior body, especially on the top.
Use the one with extension sun shade on ALL models.
when I move the shade to the side window (I need to do that EVERY morning and evening) I have to put my head forward so that I am in the shade.