2011 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: New 2011 Prius owner

2011 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

New 2011 Prius owner
By wizard10 on

2011 Toyota Prius Three 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought a 2011 Prius 3 3 weeks ago and I love it. I wanted to post here for others that might be looking and save a step. I bought the Prius because of my 150 mile daily commute and had prevoiusly owned a FORESTER. As much as the Forester is a great car I was avg 24 miles and filling up 3 times a week. The Prius is great to drive, comfortable for a 6 ft person, great gas mileage.. the car is easier to get into than the Forester, seats are firmer than the forester.. Anyway, I looked at the new Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and it does not compare..main reason besides gas is the trunk- the battery takes up so much space that you only have 10 sq ft of space- you cant put anything in there.

Navigation is great rear view camera I feel the car is smarter than me. I could swear this car could answer jeopardy questions Very well built, solid

more cup holder space on side doors TIRES are good for summer- dealer told me to get Blizzak snow tires for winter driving