I hate this car
By mak73 on
2011 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
We just recently bought a Prius and it is awful. I hate it!!! The reason we bought the car was for the good gas milage which is not 51mpg, it is closer to 44-45mpg. The car is boring is it miserable to drive. the design is terrible, it is a eyesore to look at and everything feels cheaply made. The back window is the worst design, the cross bar is directly in my line of vision so I cant see out the back window. Also because it so boring to drive ill turn on the radio for entertainment just to find out the radio is terrible quality. One last thing i hate about the prius is that there is no speedometer of rpm gage, it has a little screen that tells you the speed.
Favorite Features
The only thing I like about the car cup holder.
Suggested Improvements
Completely redesign the car, it is to quiet and to slow
By wcascrs
on 06/24/13 21:52 PM (PDT)

Given your review, anyone can say 'then why did you buy it?' All your complaints are things you could have ruled out on test drive. Don't be miserable, sell and buy something else.

By beststart
on 04/20/13 09:54 AM (PDT)

it is funny that you hate it so much:p True, I regreted after I bought it. The spoiler melted! Have you heard of that? San Francisco region said that it is not a defect, and is not covered by warrantee. Can't afford to trade in another one.

By james0129
on 05/24/12 08:41 AM (PDT)

Gee didn?t you even look at the Prius or test drive it before you bought it???

By luvtoyota10
on 06/11/12 13:35 PM (PDT)

Really? Do you even know what you were driving? ITs not meant to be fast if you wanted fast should of gotten a camry with a V6! What were you expecting?

By kadena
on 07/22/13 20:24 PM (PDT)

All of the things you mentioned that you hate about the car was clearly obvious before you bought the car. Why did you buy it? I have a Prius and I love it, no complaints from me.