2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:
Prius V
By wil7 on 09/21/12 10:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback One 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Excellent vechicle, gas mileage is better than rating. Only negative is the back up video system, slow to come on, then part of the screen is blacked out to tell you what radio station you are tuned in to, location is by the radio, so you do not even look at it, since you look in the mirror when backing up.

best car ever
By djennnings on 09/26/11 14:36 PM (PDT)

I have always driven a truck or SUV, so I was a little afraid to get a car. With the gas prices so high now, I wanted to get something that was good on gas, and still had plenty of leg room. The Toyota Prius is the best choice. This car is super. It has plenty of room in it, so you do not get the feeling like you are driving a compact car, the gas mileage is unbelievable, and the price is outstanding. This is my first Toyota and I am very pleased. If you are looking for a smooth riding car with lots of room, an excellent price and gets great gas mileage, then the Toyota Prius is the way to go.

54 MPG ON HIGHWAY
By earwood on 09/08/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

Have had more than 40 vehicle and I can say this vehicle is worth the price espicially with the gas prices. Good power for the average driving. Seats are comfortable and plenty of leg and head room. I can say it is worth the money and your time to drive one.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback in VA is:

$112 per month*