2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:
Too many little problems
By beststart on 04/20/13 09:42 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought a new standard 2011 Prius in 2011. was very happy with the dealer. Picked Prius cause 100% Japanese made. Gas milage is excellent, interior room is comfortable as known. The model that I bought; - Can't open the trunk from inside - Row down the windows will not wipe the fog away - Break pedal make squee sound when press - Radio display black out once in a while - The BIGGEST jok of all is the spoiler melted! Beware, don't park you car with plastic spoiler near a building that has reflection windows! Who knows??!! Was told by SF Region that this is not defect, I am hold half of the responsiblity. I wrote complaint to Toyota headquarter in Houston TX, will see what happen.

WOW!!!
By tomhocutt712 on 03/13/11 19:17 PM (PDT)

Just got into a prius 5. I was a honda person for many years up until recently whle dealign with quality issues that I just could not work through. I wa considering a Mazda5 but gas prices suddenly jumped up and this became the more responisble purchase. It's smaller than I'm used to but it wil get the job done.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Prius Hatchback in VA is:

$112 per month*