Used 2011 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews - 42 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Prius - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Prius

View reviews for a specific Prius model:

only my bicycle beats the fuel mileage
By susen-marie ladd

2011 Toyota Prius One 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

if you like great fuel mileage, comfortable seating on premium leather with seat heaters, a moonroof, and wonderful stereo tunes then this is the vehicle for you. the performance is smooth and the ride is comfortable and amazingly quiet! hate going to the gas station? you won't with this vehicle, as you will only have to visit it once a month or so with the 50 mpg average.

Honest Prius Review
By Ed Moore

2011 Toyota Prius One 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Looking for an adequate commuter vehicle with great gas mileage, this is the car for you.

Solid performer
By Brian Kissel

2011 Toyota Prius Three 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very economical, ecological, spacious car. Definitely a trade-off in the "fun to drive" category, but it does what it was built to do very well.

I haven't saved that much on gas
By Neal Connor

2011 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned the car for a little over 3 years and have 70,000 miles on it. This summer the ac stopped working. Took it to my mechanic who indicated it was either an electrical problem or a computer problem and that it needed to go to the dealership for repair. The dealer indicated the condenser assy and compressor need to be replaced at a cost of $3,800. This Prius hasn't been what is advertised

I love my Prius!
By Rob garfield

2011 Toyota Prius One 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I leased my Prius new in 2011. I really loved the car. The gas mileage is great of course but so is the overall design. The radio, the interior, the electronics, the acceleration and quality. The only real complaint I have besides being run off the road on a regular basis would be the seat covering. I cannot understand why Toyota used a white crushed velour material to cover the interior with. I think I stained it on day two. Otherwise the car is a real feat of engineering. I put almost 50,000 miles on it without so much as a hiccup. Regular oil changes and routine maintenance was all it required. With the rear seats down I find the car can haul a great deal of things. I have had a hundred feet of 10' long conduit ( protect the dashboard!) I have had several hundred pounds of raw materials and other construction equipment in it without a problem. It's pretty comfortable on a long haul as well. Now that my lease is up, I will buy one.