Wowsers!
By ace0425 on
2010 Toyota Prius IV 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I had previously looked at the 2009 and decided to wait due to a couple of features I didn't really love. After driving the 2010 I am so glad I waited. This vehicle is the best hybrid made and every other "hybrid" pales in comparison. I drove the Civic mild hybrid and the Insight before the Prius and there is no comparison. First of all, the Honda's aren't fully hybrid and the fit and finish can't compare with the Toyota. The acceleration is a major improvement and the ride is sooooo quiet. I am going to keep this car forever and laugh all the way to the bank.
Favorite Features
The touch tracer display, and full range of safety is a huge plus for me. The bluetooth, six CD changer, Satellite Radio and I-Pod radio are a real plus as well. Nothing much about this car is the same as the previous generation and Toyota really knocked the cover off the ball with this one!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Make more of them and make everyone drive one. I would like my children to have oxygen to breathe when I am dead and gone. GM TAKE NOTES, this is how a car is supposed to be executed!!