2010 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: SO GLAD I GOT THIS CAR!

2010 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

IV 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

SO GLAD I GOT THIS CAR!
By b14 on

2010 Toyota Prius IV 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had a toyota corrola almost 20 years ago when I was getting out of college, and drove it til almost 170k miles. After that I wanted luxury and performance. I flopped back and forth between VW's and Honda Accords, and after having lots of expenses with both (I think my hondas were defective), saw an ad for a Prius lease for 179/mo. I never thought I'd drive off the lot, just wanted to "see". After checking it out and driving it, then calculating the incentive deals and gas savings, I realized I could afford this car no problem. The cost to own is so low. Change the oil every 10k miles thats it. Drove to NYC from Boston and back for $30! Unbelievable. Attractive-Fun to drive: Will be buying!

Favorite Features

Love the hatch, can carry just about anything. love the Navi and back-up cam. Love the heated seats and radio. Love the bluetooth. Love the mileage - approx 45/gal overall. (mostly city) Love the blizzard white.

Suggested Improvements

Too low to the ground! Tough in New England snow. Leather is a little on the cheap side. Need black leather as an option. I would have gotten the Solar roof but does not seem very powerful. Just powers AC for 30 sec?? Not worth it.