2010 Toyota Prius 1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - My dream car!

2010 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

III 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

My dream car!
By krit1 on

2010 Toyota Prius III 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My 2008 Prius was totaled in a car accident and I got very little from my insurance co. So, I opted for a Ford Fiesta. Hated it from the start! Took it to the dealer twice for lunging and I hated the gear shift. A disaster!! I traded it in for a 2010 Prius with 50,000. I can't tell you the extraordinary difference. It's like trading up from a Datsun to a cutting-edge, super Eco dream car. It drives like velvet. The console is easy to navigate. The body is sporty, the interior spacious, as is the trunk. I can't think of anything negative other than my III model didn't come with a 6 changer CD player. But, the dealership will rectify it. I will never shop out of the Prius family.

Favorite Features

Gas Mileage, sporty look, easy to use, cutting edge console, spacious inside, fun to drive, smooth drive, reliable...everything is right about this car!

Suggested Improvements

Future cutting edge design. I look forward to the 2015 model. Toyota is on it! They are forward thinkers.