I love my Prius!
By luvmyPriusII on
2010 Toyota Prius II 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have owned Honda's all my life. the two recent being a 2003 Honda Civic and a 2008 Honda Fit. they were both excellent cars, fun to drive, amazing reliability, and good fuel economy. except the Fit Sport which i was averaging around 25mpg!! and in the three years i owned the Fit, the body panels had gaps that seemed to get bigger which i never experienced before. so since i have been dreaming about the new 2010 Prius even before it came out, i decided to upgrade and upgrade i have!! the Prius II is a luxury car compared to the Fit. it rides smooth, the exterior is beautiful, the interior is amazing with all it's graphics and info. the quality materials are top notch. don't wait. buy one!!
Favorite Features
beautiful exterior and interior design, easy to read and very informative digital gauges, amazing fuel economy despite running the air conditioner down here in hot south Florida. very smooth and quiet ride. Lexus like build quality and materials. i can go on forever, this is the best car!
Suggested Improvements
the ONLY negatives are it takes time to learn where the blind spots are and how to overcome them, and it's hard to get to the nozzles to put air in the tire..and that's it!!