Amazing
By Trekker on
2010 Toyota Prius II 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought the 2010 Prius on 09/2009 and it has over 20,000 miles on it. This car not only gets great gas mileage, but has plenty of power on the highway. Our highways have a 75 MPH speed limit and I'm always doing the speed limit. We have a variety of elevations and can drop or climb 3000 feet within 100 miles. The Prius handles these conditions with a whimper and never wavers from the speed set on the cruise control. Ride is smooth quiet and comfortable. One problem I've noticed is the Prius is not great in snow or mud, we don't get to much of either, but it was a problem. Get some good quality mud and snows. Another problem is that it is very low, so dirt roads would be a problem.
Favorite Features
1. Key-less entry 2. Multi information display 3. Six-speaker sound system 4. Two glove compartments 5. Great Gas Mileage 6. Plenty of power on highway
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice if it handled mud and snow better. Car is very low, so watch those curbs in the parking lot.
By liv7409
on 12/30/10 09:24 AM (PST)

It sounds like you drive in the same conditions as me. I am on the highway a good bit. However, my mpg is not what I was hoping for. I am in the low 40s. I have looked up tips for driving and watched the Prius DVD. I'm doing everything I know to do. I'm wondering if it's just my car and if I need to get toyota to look at it.