2010 Toyota Prius - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:
2010 better than expected
By bwilson4web on 05/31/09 07:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Prius III 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Measured MPG: 67 MPG@ 50 mph; 62 MPG@ 60 mph; 55 MPG@ 65 mph; 52 MPG@ 70 mph; 49 MPG@ 75 mph; 39 MPG@ 80 mph. Very quiet with plenty of power; huge interior space; the best car we've ever owned. Comfort, quality, and affordable, we are very happy. It replaced a 2001 Echo and shares driveway space with a 2003 Prius and 1993 Coachman RV. Unlike the Honda Insight, I don't bang my head getting in and feel like I'm in a coffin. Unlike the Jetta TDI, the Prius automatic city mileage is better than 65 MPG. Try city driving in a Jetta TDI automatic if you like buying a lot of fuel.

Improvements a ten!
By Incognito on 05/30/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Prius III 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Researched vehicle thoroughly. Decided on a 2010 over the 2009 due to many upgrades. People will find the 2010 more comfortable, smoother (no sudden jumps in acceleration) and more responsive in steering. Test drove the 2009 too many times to count, but one test drive of the 2010 was good enough for my wife and I! I've only had the car for several days and am having fun with all the fuel consumption monitoring. Heck with what all the experts are saying, this car is FUN to drive!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Prius in VA is:

$112 per month*