2009 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: Nice, dependable car!

2009 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Nice, dependable car!
By lia_lee on

2009 Toyota Prius Standard 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just recently bought my 09 toyota prius yesterday, and I would have to say it's a beauty! I do love it, although I dont think it was worth the amount I got it for. The driver door lock does not seem to work while using the FOB. By this, I have to lock the driver door before getting out of the car to ensure that all the doors are locked. For me to get in, I have unlock the car using the FOB, get in the passenger side to unlock the drivers door for me or the driver to get in. I did some research and it seems like I'm not the only with the problem. I guess it has something to do with the electric lock solenoid inside the door. I probably was too excited to check and make sure of these things.

Things I like about this car, I would have to say the exterior. The exterior is beautiful. I especially love looking at the back because it just looks different and unique from other cars. I also like the deck and the way how the gauges are set. Very amazing and high tech I would have to say.
By matt1357
on 07/09/12 16:06 PM (PDT)

how can you say its dependable in the title after having the car 1 day