2009 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: Amazed

2009 Toyota Prius Hatchback - Consumer Review

Amazed
By hybridamir1990 on

2009 Toyota Prius Standard 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned many different cars, Jeep, Ford, Nissan, Pontiac and so on. I HATED all of them. from reliability to comfort to fuel economy. I have alwasy be skeptical about buying a hybrid but one day I was so fed up with the vehicle I owned, I went straight to Toyota and traded it in for a 2008 Toyota Prius. Two years later, it is still the best automotive decision I have ever made. Although it does have some road noise, the ride is amazing and smooth. I see alot of complaints about the comfort of the seats but I find them more then suitable, there smooth, soft and comfortable enough to seat five people. I live in North Eastern Pennsylvania and I am a Prius driver for life.

Fuel economy is between 45-48 MPG. comfort, Reliability, and performance. The CVT transission is a great for this car, especially a Hybrid.

Make leather seats more of a standard like Lexus, after all we are paying a premium for hybrid technology and a CVT transmission. Other then that I am more then pleased with the design of this car, absolutly beautiful.