2008 Toyota Prius 1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - 2008 Much Anticipation

2008 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

2008 Much Anticipation
By Garloo on

2008 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I was very impressed since the first test drive. The navigation system is a wonderful thing. Years from now we'll all wonder how we got along without them! The instant mileage review helps keep me in check and will serve to boost mileage overall by at least 5-10%. And the 30 minute tracking feature lets me know my driving techniques are affecting my overall MPG. I've got almost 1000 miles and it looks like I may need to get my 2nd tank of gas in the next couple days... doing over 100 per day... WOW.

Favorite Features

The multifunction display is the winner here. I love the bluetooth and the nav system. Great compliments to a great car.

Suggested Improvements

Driver's seat needs additional adjustment capabilities. Wish there was a tach for the I.C.E., and it would be nice if the locational sensor would automatically lock the car when you walk away! Too bad you can't access many of the display features once you're in motion. That would be a great!