Great Investment
By Allen on
2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have put about 1400 miles on this car so far and love it more each day. It has a lot more power than I expected for a gas saving vehicle. Plenty of power to pass. Very stable on the road. 44 to 50 mpg with more aggressive driving. More room inside than it looks. I've also road as a passanger in the back, even with the front seats all the way back there was plenty of room. Handles great on wet pavement and taking corners fast. Very smooth ride and feels like it has control of the road. Plenty of room in the hatch back area with additional underneath, also has a cover to pull over to hide it all from view. Plenty of compartments for cups front and back, sunglasses up front.
Favorite Features
Navigation system is great. I use it for seeing my clients and it takes me right to their house. Bluetooth for taking cell phone calls without having to use a head set. Back up camera is great too and gives you a little more safety. Very high tech car. Great conversation starter. Onscreen calender.
Suggested Improvements
I really can't think of any improvements. It's a little strange getting used to the transmission not shifting, but I like the way it works. Definitely not a speed demon car but it has a lot more punch to it than I expected.