Used 2007 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Prius - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:

A+ for Prius 07.
By Z

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought his Car 2 weeks ago. MPG are amazing. First week to fill it out was $20.00. I ran about 400 miles with a full tank combined with city and highway. I have no complaints at all. Great Car. I should've bought it 2 years ago.

Smart Key. Screen. Stay off while ur in Traffic or park. Reverse camera. Comfortable inside. Price of Gas! :D

Moonroof.

Mike's Review
By Mike Foreman

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My 2007 Prius has been a joy to drive. It has met my expectations & then some. I especially enjoy the dynamic brake that can be manually controlled to reduce the wear on the mechanical braking system & improve gas mileage.I hope to buy an all electric car someday, but in the mean time my Prius is my pride & joy.

The dynamic brake is my favorite feature.

All electric or plug-in hybrid upgrade offer by Toyota dealers.

Gas Mileage/Reliability
By mark.k

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My 2007 Prius Touring model with Navigation is excellent in two areas: gas mileage (EPA 44-48) and reliability. People should not expect it to drive like a sports car, to ride like a luxury car, or to perform like a high clearance 4WD SUV in winter conditions. However for what it was designed to be, it is a very good car. Just don't have unrealistic expectations and you will be very happy with a Prius. I have also owned an Avalon and two Camrys and they were very good cars.

Excellent gas mileage and reliability; ample interior room for four people; back up camera; and unleaded gasoline.

Rear window visibility.

Great, great car
By jed

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is a great car. Comfortable, fun to drive, fascinating to use such a progressive vehicle. In Vancouver Canada, these things go for two hundred thousand miles between brake pad changes. I shake my head when trolls on this site trash the Prius. Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) turns many North Americans off these cars. "10,000 batteries need replacement every few years". "Emergency workers die from electrocution when getting survivors out of Prius wrecks". An Industry funded "study" that showed Hummers were more environmentally friendly than the Prius based on the most ridiculous assumptions i.e. Hummers last 300,000 miles but the Prius lasts only 100,000?, etc,etc.

Smart key fob, great mileage, all the airbags, HID lights

Cheaper, faster (2010 model).

orthless
By B Howard

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought it initially due to high travel. The cheap wheels slipped on wet pavement and were jittery. Although I have had no mechanical issues with the vehicle, now that Toyota' reputation has gone down the crapper, I have a useless piece of crap to trade in or sell. I will not buy another Toyota based on the loss of value at trade-in. And that includes the Toyota dealerships. You are better served to look at other brands. Plain and simple, dont do it!