2007 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews 19

2007 Toyota Prius - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:
My Prius
By Richard Campbell on 12/31/06 17:45 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I traded in my 2004 for a 2007 because I wanted side air bags. Probably the best car I have ever owned.

Great Touring
By 2Hybrids on 12/29/06 17:50 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My Touring Edition is still in the early ownership phase. Its current gas mileage is in the upper 30s with mostly city driving. I attribute this to a couple of factors: it's new, it's winter and cold, and winter blended gasahol dents the mileage. I love the handling. The interior room is OK but foot/leg position for the driver isn't quite right for me. Fit and finish are great which is typical for Toyota. Like other hybrids, there are some driving techniques which really boost the gas mileage.

After 20 years of driving, I'm in love!
By Rocky on 12/29/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've been driving for 20 years. I never thought I'd say this, but I LOVE my car! To me, cars get you from point A to B, that's it. But this car is not just a vehicle, it's an experience! Watching the fuel consumption graph as you go makes driving feel almost like a game. I'm always striving to get the mpg as high as possible, just because it's fun. The thing feels like the deck of the Starship Enterprise. It's not overwhelming by any means, but you feel like you are sitting in a car from the future. The seats and cloth upholstery are so-so, nothing close the amazing seats in my Volvo. But the rear legroom is astounding. And my head is nowhere near hitting the roof, and I'm 6'1.YES!

robo car
By Don Lane on 12/23/06 06:12 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

A really fun car to own and drive. Previous car was a MB 350ML. We are getting 55 MPG average city and highway

2007 Prius Hatchback
By Bill Veteranyi on 12/20/06 22:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very satisfied with the handling and maneuverability. Peppier than I expected when required to pass another vehicle. Gasoline economy (so far averaging 56.5 MPG) is an excellent byproduct for basically an environmentally friendly vehicle.

Big step up from a Corolla
By Efishnc on 12/11/06 12:11 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drove a Toyota Tercel and then a Toyota Corolla and this is a huge step up from both in both ride comfort and fuel efficiency. I have averaged over 50 mpg in a combination of highway/city driving versus about 35-40 in my Corolla. The only weakness is power going up moderate to steep hills. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Hybrid convert
By markusmann on 12/10/06 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

So after gas guzzling in sport cars and SUVs we purchased our first hybrid almost a month ago here in Southern California. The black 2007 Prius #5 (navigation, bluetooth and leather) is truely awesome. I am not comparing the driving experience with my previous sports coupe, it's a different type of car. But this nimble little thing does the job so well. I am averaging 48 mpg and I spend about 50% on highway and 50% in city stop and go. We are converts. So much that we are looking at a SUV hybrid as well. Go hybrids!

Very Impressive
By binfire on 12/05/06 22:13 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned my 07 Prius for ten days. It is very easy to maneuver on road and parking lot. Turning corners is just a piece of cake. Ride is comfortable and quiet. Love the backup camera and it really works. Love to push a button to start the engine. I don't need to touch my key in order to get into the car, drive, park, and close the doors. The most interesting thing is watching the trip computer telling you engine running conditions and fuel economy. For the first tank of gas, I got 50 MPG (filled 9.0 gal at 450 miles) with 80% city miles. Very impressive! Very happy with my purchase.

I LOVE MY PRIUS
By gavin34 on 12/05/06 19:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had my Prius for about two months now and I don't know how I ever lived without it! I do a lot of driving for work and needless to say, the gas mileage is great (although I usually average around 45-46 mpg) but the extra features like bluetooth, backup camera, mp3 jack, navigation, and in-dash cd changer are what I really love the most about it. The interior is really well designed too with lots of compartments and a cool dash that makes it feel kind of like you're driving your own spaceship!

Toyota prius 2007
By prius on 12/04/06 23:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love this car, fast learning curve, very easy to park with back up video, plenty of spaces for things, 2 glove compartments, remote compartment, glasses compartment, 4 cup holders, external audio in to radio for cassette tape player or mp3 - love it, love it, love it!