2006 Toyota Prius 1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - The greatest

2006 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

The greatest
By all one needs on

2006 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I rate the car an easy 9.4 and should be higher. The Prius is a perfect urban car. Easy to park; very much fun to drive; very comfortable regardless of the weather; and high 40's mpgs. The quirky styling only adds to allure of this well-designed , well-engineered car from Toyota. This is my 2nd Prius and though I tried the Camry Hybrid and the Honda Civic Hybrid the Prius is my overwhelming favorite. Even on very long trips low 50's is not uncommon and the comfort exceeds that of bigger cars. Hooray for Toyota on this one. This car represents to me the epitome of design and engineering. I am a complainer about cars and enjoy griping about this and that. I can't do that with the Prius.

Favorite Features

Comfort; ease of driving, parking; ease of intuitive controls; wonderful features like JBL, nav., bluetooth and the back-up camera. I love the car.

Suggested Improvements

Do away with the reverse beep. It's most annoying. I can't think of anything else.