My Baby
By Drea on
2005 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought his car at 5 years old with only 29,000 miles on it. I have been very happy with it in the 7 months I have owned it. True, it can be a little noisy but that has never bothered any of my conversations. I love driving a hybrid and how smooth and quiet it is on the battery. The gas is good, we get about 45 MPG. It is very roomy, my 6'6" brother can sit comfortably in the back seat while the people in the front have leg room too! The digital speedometer right in the drivers line of sight helps me keep my speed under control and I feel so safe in a car with side curtain airbags. Seats are fine, read some negative reviews about them but I have napped just fine on them. LOVE TOYOTA!
Favorite Features
Controls on steering wheel, bluetooth, smart key (the only time I need the key is when I am walking away locking the car), cover that hides my trunk contents, MPG, the good feeling I get owning a car that doesn't pollute.
Suggested Improvements
My GPS is out of date and Toyota charges $300 for the DVD to update it, I could by two portable Garmin Nuvi GPS for that price! When moving, you can't use most of the navigator features, I wish Toyota would enable it when a passenger in the front seat. turning radius could be better.