2004 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: A car with life time gas coupo

2004 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

A car with life time gas coupon 50% off
By Allen on

2004 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought @104K for $8K, like new condition. Not a comfortable car like my 98' Lexus LS400, but I understand the compromise in order to achieve optimal MPG: stiff suspension, low roll resistance tire. My goal is to save money with 50+ MPG for 130 mile daily commute. I can't justify buying a new one for 3.5X price to save ONLY $1800/year on gas at $3/gallon. Performance better than I expected. Technology is truly impressive I am confident to drive it for another 5 years to 300K miles, if the battery OK. Heard many Prius at 200K miles, battery still fine.

50 MPG in winter, Very nice storage room design, Smart Key, Energy consumption Screen, Controls on steering wheel, Great interior space, Futuristic exterior design, Lay flat back seats.

Driver seat could be more comfortable, steering wheel too cheap plastic, Engine should auto start to charge accessory battery. I once drained it in one hour with fan at lo, and had to jump start.