Toyota Prius for 6'3'' Male Usage
By M. Connor on
2003 Toyota Prius 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My wife and I moved from the Philadelphia area to rural northern Berks to enjoy the green beauty. We have recycled and buy electricity from Green Mountain Electric that operates the Wind Generation Plant in central PA. This car is the answer to our prayers for an ecologically sensible and user friendly car. At 46 to 50 miles per gallon it is a joy to operate. My wife ran out of gas last week and drove to the gas station using the battery, no other can can do that. It has great pickup and high speed driving response and very short turning radius. Great car and is comfortable for my family of five.
Favorite Features
89% less emmissions than average car on the road and twice as much miles per gallon. Low noise and just plain fun to drive as it sticks to the road much better than other cars I have driven. Range on a tank of gas is over 500 miles.
Suggested Improvements
This car has only one draw back in that the center console is not high enough to rest your right arm on and that could be fixed by a higher console top if Toyota wanted to do it.