2003 Toyota Prius Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (92 reviews )
Super Duper Prius
By Ivan Urbina on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Prius Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The performance of Prius is great! I would say that this is a radical type of car. The instruments are like futuristic. The monitor display gives you information of average mile/gallons, the battery energy storage and many other stuff. (I kick my self for not purchasing the model with a mapping device) The design is sleek and aerodynmanic. I found very confortable on the ride even on bumpy road. The GAS MILEAGE consumption is super duper great!!! The inside four people sits confortable. The fifth person would have to be skinny. But all in all, this car is great for transportation and saves on gas!!!

Love the Prius! still going.............
By Tone on 08/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Prius Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

To my surprise,the Prius is a great hybrid car. The Prius has very arrowdynamic exterior styling,especially in the front. If you want a hybrid car,this is a great choice.I have about 500 miles on my new 2003 prius. 507 to be exact and I'm stil on my first tank of gas!!!!!!! LOVE the gas mileage! This car is huge on the inside:).It seems almost like you are sitting in a Camry. Not the best looking car I've ever seen, but it is definitely great value for the dollar. All Toyotas are.:)