6 of 12 people found this review helpful
Prius Vs need MODDING!
By vpower on
2013 Toyota Prius v Two 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought my Prius V for its roominess and fuel economy.
Then I found it lacked a lot in handling. Better than a Prius sedan but lacking.
Luckily I found "Juiced Hybrid" in Redwood City, CA and the parts I needed to make it go better and handle.
1. an underfloor center brace
2. 17" ENKEI RPF1 wheels
and will install:
1. front and rear sway bers
2. strut tower bar
3. front underbody stiffener bar
4. cold air intake system
I've installed some electronics mods:
1. Prius V specific LED fog lights
2. LED running lights (in the grille)
3. shark fin antenna (body color matched)
4. LED interior lights
5. hard-wired line for my Garmin GPS
touch screen info center
Better base steering wheel rim material
SCRATCHPROOF plastic panels!!! (GOD!)
17" wheels on ALL models
MORE POWER (better electric motor)
BETTER STEERING RESPONSE & FEEL