2012 Toyota Prius v 1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Our Environmental Duty

2012 Toyota Prius v - Consumer Review

Our Environmental Duty
By pruistom61 on

2012 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

As soon as I saw the Prius v in the showroom, it peaked my curiosity. Having been the previous owner of a 2005 Prius and the current owner of the 2011 Prius, I knew this model must a be a winner. The test drive proved my feelings correct. The mileage so far is in the 40's and the cabin room and comfort surpassed my expectations. Coming from a Volvo XC70, I didn't realize how much rear leg room we would gain with the v. I have read and viewed most reviews prior to the purchase and went with the three version providing with the GPS feature and am very happy with the purchase. Test one for yourself. Like the slogan says, "Once you get you hands on a Toyota, you'll never let go!"

Favorite Features

Excellent drivers view, Lumbar support and front seat comfort, Mileage, Interior features and workmanship, Satellite radio, GPS, Storage capacity

Suggested Improvements

Having the technology package available in the two and three model. Having body side moldings available at the dealer.