Love,Love,Love my new Pearly Prius
By jenm1231 on
2012 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This is my first hybrid. I have always driven the large gas hogs. I now feel free to drive by the gas stations and smile as I do not have to put more then $20 in per week. I bought the three model with the pearl white paint. It is so much fun to drive. The power button is great when you need that quick pick up to get on the highway. t the moment I'm only averaging 38 miles per gallon,not the 42 they claim. I got an amazing deal on mine. Most dealers weren't willing to drop the price but my MSRP was over $28k and I paid only $25498 and got $2500 more for my trade. I'm so happy. People just stare at me when I'm t the gas station. I know it's envy... Can't beat the savings!!!
Favorite Features
I love the Entunes but disappointed it is only free for three years. This is not something they tell you when you buy it. I also love the room in the interior. So much room and cargo space. The best feature of all, is the gas savings...
Suggested Improvements
The interior has too much plastic, cheap plastic. The seats could be more plush and better cloth material, like a stain resistant fabric. The soft tex fake leather should be standard...
By roco925
on 07/08/12 14:55 PM (PDT)

Where did you get your Prius V? What dealer? I'm looking to buy one and, like everyone, want to get a deal!