Extremely Happy
By dhandds on
2012 Toyota Prius v Five 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I hesitated initially because my 2005 Prius' seats were uncomfortable due to lack of lumbar support; I sold it after driving for a year at loss. Fortunately, every v comes with a power lumbar support and as such the seat is very comfortable. I purchased one in black with a package V. The synthetic leather fits and supports my body better than cloth. Also, it handles better with 17 in. wheels, granted it is not a sports car. LED headlights give a bright view at night. It is quiet and smooth on the freeway. It is also very spacious! I brought a Q size memory foam mattress(FOLDED) from Ikea in v with my wife! I have gotten 43MPG in mixed driving of 1,000 miles so far.
Favorite Features
Comfortable seat, Spacious interior, Great MPG, Serene ride: Very practical
Suggested Improvements
Entune is in an infant stage. Bluetooth does not work with iPhone in getting internet connection. It would look cleaner and tidy to have USB and power source inside the center console. Navigation screen is too small and quality of the screen looks outdated in a high tech car!
By dhandds
on 03/24/12 06:29 AM (PDT)

You are right. After the software update and connecting the iPhone to the radio via a USB cable, the Entune works well. I just wish that it works wirelessly. Thanks,

By 123224
on 02/28/12 18:48 PM (PST)

You must connect your I-phone to your car using a USB connection to get Entunes to work.

By dhandds
on 05/19/12 01:09 AM (PDT)

I have driven over 12k miles and it gets about 42MPG. Entune works well via USB cable. It is an exceptional vehicle!