2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Bought it in 2012 and passed 12K already.
1. This car does save gas, especially, if you work provides you electricity.
2. The GPS interface and disabling most of the features while in motion pisses of, even passenger couldn't do anything.
3. Absence of the spare tire is a big minus, the "repair kit" is useless: unreliable and very expensive. I ended up buying a full size spare for the same price!
4. Firmware algorithm allows your engine run while warming up in electrical mode w/out it being connected to transmission or charging the battery - fuel waste.
Summary - if you do not need a carpool sticker at CA then buy yourself something more driver friendly, or wait another 5 years.
1. Drive train firmware.
2. Spare tire - find a room for it.
3. Allow to activate full in motion when passenger present.
4. Tire Repair Kit should not cost $148!
5. Find better materials for interior.
6. Increase the screen size.