2014 Toyota Prius c - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius c model:
Far better then I thought.
By joecar5 on 09/18/14 05:03 AM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I got the Pricus C 3 for 1 reason, the advertised MPG. I have an 80 mile round trip commute that consist of 85% highway driving and was tired of filling my SUV up every 3 days for $55+ each time. I now average 64MPG each way and fill up every 6 days for $25. I'm totally blowed away with the amount of money I'm saving. There are loads of YouTube videos that show how to drive a Prius, I highly recommend them if you do buy a Prius. As for the car itself I find the seats to be very comfortable, the build materials are fine after all it is an inexpensive car. The 3 level has some cool features like push button start, doors unlock when they detect the key, and touch screen with navigation.

new PRIUS C owner
By mcomparini on 08/06/14 16:52 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Prius c One 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just purchased my prius c today after careful research. Decided on it because of efficiency,mpg,comfort and overall handling. I am looking forward to know my gas savings will be in the future. Satisfied with price for the product. It's not luxurious but very practical.

To the Moon with my Prius C
By matt_adams on 07/30/14 19:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

First a disclaimer, this is my first hybrid and my fourth Toyota. Secondly, this is a sub-compact, economy, hybrid. So comments about lack of room and poor acceleration are a little silly. If you want a luxury or sports car, buy a luxury or sports car! I absolutely love this car. I considered the Prius lift back, but am so glad I got the Prius C Three. The cargo storage is limited, but with the fold down seat it's adequate for my needs. The interior is not plush, but it's very nice and comfortable. I love the look of it all! The Prius C is extremely easy to park. The turning radius is super short. The radio and navigation system are awesome. I average 55+ MPG!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota Prius c in VA is:

$161 per month*