2012 Toyota Prius c Consumer Review: My First Hybrid

2012 Toyota Prius c - Consumer Review

Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

My First Hybrid
By marambula on

2012 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just put 500 miles on my Prius C Three. I traded my 2010 Toyota Matrix for it. I'm glad to report I'm getting exact EPA mileage, and then some. No regrets! This subcompact is not for racing. You want to race get something else. I have no problems merging in freeway traffic and its size and excellent steering allow me to maneuver in city traffic easily. The seats offer plenty of support and adjust in enough positions to allow me to drive comfortably. The AC cools the interior quickly and I live in South Texas where the daytime temperature is already at 90 degrees. This model is very well equipped for the price. This is an excellent little car that does everything its supposed to do well.

Excellent fuel mileage, Entune info system, sound system, AC, Smart Key feature, exterior design.

None I can think of at this point. Time will tell. Maybe an automatic headlight system?