2012 Toyota Prius c Two 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Our PC2 is our second Prius.
Bought a 2002 Prius new.
I like the 2002 more, even though the PC2's improved technology is nice.
Our 2002 Prius feels more solid with more power.
Its MPG improved to the mid-40s when Toyota replaced the hybrid battery at no cost.
I bought the PC2 because I wanted a small hybrid to drive around Honolulu, not a full size Prius.
(1) Hybrid system's gas mileage.
(2) Air conditioner operates independent of the gas engine, so I can sit in the car on a hot day with the gas engine running for only about a minute out of every 10 to charge the hybrid battery. (3) Bluetooth cell phone works well.
(4) The eco-displays have influenced my driving habits for the better.
(1) Quality control the dash rattles.
(2) Add more noise insulation.