2012 Toyota Prius c Two 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Our PC2 is our second Prius.
Bought a 2002 Prius new.
I like the 2002 more, even though the PC2's improved technology is nice.
Our 2002 Prius feels more solid with more power.
Its MPG improved to the mid-40s when Toyota replaced the hybrid battery at no cost.
I bought the PC2 because I wanted a small hybrid to drive around Honolulu, not a full size Prius.
(1) Hybrid system's gas mileage.
(2) Air conditioner operates independent of the gas engine, so I can sit in the car on a hot day with the gas engine running for only about a minute out of every 10 to charge the hybrid battery. (3) Bluetooth cell phone works well.
(4) The eco-displays have influenced my driving habits for the better.
(1) Quality control the dash rattles.
(2) Add more noise insulation.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.