2012 Toyota Prius c - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius c model:
Great little car
By main1462 on 04/03/12 20:56 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Prius c Two 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought a red Prius C Two a week ago, and it's as good as advertised. I live in a small town, so most of my trips are no more than 4 miles one way. I'm averaging 57 mpg right now. I owned a Prius sedan before this, and the Prius C hybrid system seems to warm up faster, which translates to better mileage on shorter trips. The ride is smooth. It really is a fun car to drive. I'm very happy with this car so far.

My First Hybrid
By marambula on 03/26/12 18:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Prius c Three 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just put 500 miles on my Prius C Three. I traded my 2010 Toyota Matrix for it. I'm glad to report I'm getting exact EPA mileage, and then some. No regrets! This subcompact is not for racing. You want to race get something else. I have no problems merging in freeway traffic and its size and excellent steering allow me to maneuver in city traffic easily. The seats offer plenty of support and adjust in enough positions to allow me to drive comfortably. The AC cools the interior quickly and I live in South Texas where the daytime temperature is already at 90 degrees. This model is very well equipped for the price. This is an excellent little car that does everything its supposed to do well.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Toyota Prius c in VA is:

$126 per month*