Forever Toyota
By corey on
1995 Toyota Previa LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD w/Supercharger
My van has been great. I have owned 4 of them so far (various years) the supercharged is the best. I have owned many of 4 wheel drive cars including 3 landcruisers and the previa is the best in the snow!!!! Power on the supercharged is said to be only slightly more than the nonsupercharged, but I have to disagree..... I notice a big difference. Dependability is wonderful in the Toyota, although I do have a Previa that had a tranny go out at 200,000 miles. I have to admit that that van was used for a newspaper delivery route. Severe stop and go for over 1 1/2 hours a day. I currently own a 95 supercharged Previa with leather and a 1994 Landcruiser. I enjoy the Previa on a daily basis more.
Favorite Features
The all wheel drive and the supercharger are my favorite features. They make it stand out from the rest. Especially when driving in the snow. The adj. armrests in the front are also a cool feature. The seating arrangement in the back is also pretty cool too. My kids like that.
Suggested Improvements
Wish I could find a 2 inch receiver hitch for the Previa. My first one had it on it when I purchased it, but now I can't find one for my 95. TURBO!.....why stop at supercharged? I guess the world will never know.