Used 1994 Toyota Previa DX Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:

Reliable friend
By Rob

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan DX 3dr Minivan

The Toyota Previa is one of the most reliable minivans ever built. Sure it's a little underpowered and has some unusual engineering. But just so reliable and great visibility from the driver's seat. The new Toyota Sienna or Honda minivans are nice. Even though I'm impressed with all of the improvements, there is something about my old Previa that I prefer over new. Mine has over 190K on the meter but has served as a work vehicle and a fully outfitted RV for almost 9 years with no problems. I do all of my own maintenance and would drive cross country tomorrow without a worry. It just doesn't break. The only problem is rust starting to form around the rear wheel wells

Overall design - reliability - flip up rear seats - rear wheel drive - classic design that still looks good.

Better looking interior fabrics.

Best car I ever had
By margaret

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan DX 3dr Minivan

I loved this van! It has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It now has 190,000 miles on it and is still going and going. Only problem I ever had was something with the brakes - finally was diagnosed as warped drums, which, once fixed, seemed to solve the problem. That happened at 170,000 miles. Gets great gas mileage, is very dependable and roomy inside.

Room interior, especially back cargo. Love the way the seats fold up against the sides, w/o the hassle of removing them.

a net or something between the front seats. Anything you put there slides to the front when you put on the brakes.

Best car I ever had