1994 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Wonderful
By bernstein64 on 07/13/11 14:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

1994 Van with 262,000 miles now and zero problems. The only thing we have have to do is regular maintanence like breaks tires and oil changes. Wonderful vehicle!

Best Car I Have Owned in 53 Years
By Ed in Colorado on 05/06/09 09:55 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD w/Supercharger

Bought new and never had a significant problem. Over 230000 miles and oil has never dropped to add between changes. Handling is better than any other minivan I have driven. I wish Toyota still sold this model in the US.

Reliable friend
By Rob on 03/22/08 06:20 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan DX 3dr Minivan

The Toyota Previa is one of the most reliable minivans ever built. Sure it's a little underpowered and has some unusual engineering. But just so reliable and great visibility from the driver's seat. The new Toyota Sienna or Honda minivans are nice. Even though I'm impressed with all of the improvements, there is something about my old Previa that I prefer over new. Mine has over 190K on the meter but has served as a work vehicle and a fully outfitted RV for almost 9 years with no problems. I do all of my own maintenance and would drive cross country tomorrow without a worry. It just doesn't break. The only problem is rust starting to form around the rear wheel wells

Great Little Van
By J.R. on 05/03/06 11:20 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

I have yet to do a major repair to this van behond replacing the starter. Consistently it has been the most reliable and least expensive to operate car we own.

94 Previa
By FashnNuggt34 on 11/11/04 00:40 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan w/Supercharger

So fun! Good power, spinning seats, two sunroofs, and amazing comfort. My friends can't believe my van was designed at the same time as their Windstars that lack headrests, adjustable seats, and their first transmissions. It's really a car you can be proud of. The space is great. The fact that you don't have to remove the seats in order to create spontaneous cargo spaceis awesome

Terrific all-around flexible workhorse
By Booomer1265 on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

We bought the '94 at the very beginning of the MY, paid top dollar (probably) and ALWAYS thought we made a terrific decision! The quad chairs offered outstanding comfort and tremendous flexibility. I often used the van as a small truck for mulch, etc, once loading it with three full-size (empty) pallets. I-4 engine was underpowered and also lead to less than optimal fuel economy, but small price to pay for an OUTSTANDING vehicle!

Previa Review
By FashnNuggt on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan w/Supercharger

This car has been nothing but enjoyable...we've had it for 9 years, and have only had to replace the solenoid once. The amount of passenger space, especially rear leg room, is unmatched by any modern minivan. The supercharger gives it the oomph it needs to still be a competitive van. The seat comfort both front and middle row is excellent.

Amazing Vehicle
By Joe M. Vann on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

Bought the 1994 van with 56k. Two tune-ups, a battery, and a starter later it still runs and drives like new with 121,000. Recent new shocks and struts, wow! Indestructible? Maybe. 20 mpg in town, 22.5 mpg highway no matter how it is driven. Easily removable/folding seats allow tons of covered room for hauling. Amazing towing capacity as well.

EXCELLENT LITTLE MINIVAN
By happidae on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

I love this van! Recently Bought used- its a 94...LOOKS BRAND NEW. Drives that way too! Fun to drive, lots of pep, loads of room...Cool fold down seats in the back. Love the solid feel of the drive.

Best car I ever had
By Margaret on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Previa Minivan DX 3dr Minivan

I loved this van! It has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It now has 190,000 miles on it and is still going and going. Only problem I ever had was something with the brakes - finally was diagnosed as warped drums, which, once fixed, seemed to solve the problem. That happened at 170,000 miles. Gets great gas mileage, is very dependable and roomy inside.