1993 Toyota Previa Minivan 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Previa Deluxe 3dr Minivan

Deluxe Passenger Minivan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Excellent Van
By Van on 07/01/09 19:54 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I bought this van two years ago and it has been an awesome older used vehicle. Minor maintenance no big problems. Reliable in all seasons. Great for soccer mom!!

The Silver Bullet
By Makana on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I've had this van for 11 years and it is still jammin right along. Rust proofing is the key in Hawaii but there has been no major mechanical problem.It turns on a dime. Great viewing from all seats. I kept it so long because I love the wave shaped (or W shaped some call it dashboard. I wish all mimni SUV's ( my next car now that my kids are grown) had it. It's marvelous, feels spacious, the glove compartment could be a mini ice chest! And when i'm the passenger I rest my feet up on it, it's so perfect. Hard to clean inside of windshield, it's quite a reach but worth it. And to keep it defrosted in the rain here I had to put the air conditioner on it.

The right car for the job
By sagi on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I've had the car for 6 years as the main family car. I don't want a new one since my 3 kids are making a mess out of everything and that way I don't even care if it gets dinged. It performs so well I don't feel the need to buy a new van (even though this one is 10-year old). The brakes are a chronic problem, I have to put in $500/year to fix them. Had to replace the starter twice. Otherwise no problems.