Used 1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan

View reviews for a specific Previa model:

Purrrfect Previa
By D Moul

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

The best car Toyota ever made

1993 Toyota Previn Van rear wheel drive
By hank

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I love this car ,I bought it new in1993 and it has 405000miles.

Wish They Still Made Em
By Little Ol Me

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

This van is the best I have ever owned, and I have gone through five different vans! I have three kids and as another person wrote- the interior holds up magnificently! The only thing I would change about the interior is I would put a better console in the front for soda/ etc. The one on the floor is a little low. A store bought one suffices. I LOVE the seats and how they recline, slide back and forth, turn all the way around and LOCK IN PLACE! I love it! Love it! I love all the room there is when you pack the back seats up and I love that I never have to remove them from the van. It is SO simple! I have not put any money into this van other than maintenance.

Mid Row seating that turns all the way around. Back seating that lays flat OR folds into the seat. All seats are completely maneuverable in all directions. I also love the dashboard!

It tends to smell like oil when it is shut off after long trips. It's never dripped a drop tho. EVER.

235,000 and still going strong
By driving mom

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

We bought this minivan new after our previous Previa was forced off the road and rolled. 4 of us walked away with one minor cut. After that I wouldn't buy anything but another Previa. We haven't had any major repairs other than the normal maintenance. There have been so many great family memories associated with this Previa. It handles so well in our winter mountain road driving. It was the first choice for all our ski trips and forest road camping trips. We could get 4 adult sized mountain bikes and 4 adults inside, so nothing got dusty or wet on our back road trips. Love it still! This has by far been the most reliable and fun vehicle we have ever owned.

Safety. Huge interior space. Handles well for winter driving. Extremely comfortable for long road trips. Best vision for any car I've driven, and I have done a ton of test driving.

Air conditioning could have been better.

High quality vehicle
By rabbit

1993 Toyota Previa Minivan LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

Hardly spent money for repair since we purchased it in 1995. A/C freon leaked out in 2006. Radio tuner broke- down in 2008. Overall, Previa is a very refined vehicle in design and performance.

Folding third seats. Rides well. Spacious cabin with cargo space. Repair free.

3-L engine, rather than 2.3-L.